Award-winning PDF software
Forms I-539 & I-539A, Dependent Application: What You Should Know
This date on your passport or travel document is approximately one year after the entry date. The Form I-539 form does not include your family sponsorship status and must be confirmed for each family member individually. For more information for I-590, the “Sponsor” Form (if applying for your dependent family members to be covered under another sponsored visa program or for your spouse or children to become U.S. permanent residents), click here. For information on I-539, click here. For information on the Supplemental Forms I-590 (i.e. I-551, I-602), click here. How long does it take for the Form I-539 to be processed? Currently, all dependent applicant cases are processed within seven business days. Please allow an additional three business days for processing, if you need to file Form I-540 with your passport. In certain situations, applications may be processed more quickly by processing the I-539 through E-3, I-485/F-20, or I-485P, in which case the applicant will typically be notified about the time taken for processing. (The date of approval or denial of the visa will usually not reflect the time required to process the H-1B/I-20 petition or I-485) What if my family's sponsor doesn't live close by? A non-U.S. citizen family member may apply with a spouse; for example, an H-4 dependent may apply on behalf of an E-3D dependent. How can I get back in touch with my sponsor? If you have questions about your status, or if there is an emergency, please contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services at. Why must I get a letter or copy of a letter after my spouse/child's visa has been approved or denied? All of your relatives who lived with you under the same roof as you in the United States will need letters from their sponsoring visa office that show the person's new address and that you are the sponsor. Form DS-2019 and DS-2019-A, Affidavit of Support of Petitioner and Affidavit of Support of Guardian (with spouse) and Affidavit of Support of Children under 16 Years of Age (with spouse), provide a letter and copy of a letter.
Online answers enable you to to prepare your document administration and enhance the productiveness within your workflow. Comply with the quick guide as a way to full FORMS I-539 & I-539A, DEPENDENT APPLICATION, prevent mistakes and furnish it in the well timed manner:
How to complete a FORMS I-539 & I-539A, DEPENDENT APPLICATION on-line:
- On the web site aided by the kind, click on Start out Now and pass to the editor.
- Use the clues to complete the appropriate fields.
- Include your personal info and contact info.
- Make confident that you simply enter correct facts and numbers in acceptable fields.
- Carefully look at the information of your type too as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid portion if you have any queries or deal with our Assistance team.
- Put an electronic signature on the FORMS I-539 & I-539A, DEPENDENT APPLICATION with the support of Sign Resource.
- Once the shape is completed, press Performed.
- Distribute the all set type by means of e mail or fax, print it out or help you save with your unit.
PDF editor helps you to make adjustments to the FORMS I-539 & I-539A, DEPENDENT APPLICATION from any internet related device, customise it as outlined by your needs, signal it electronically and distribute in various approaches.