Award-winning PDF software
I-539, Application To Extend/change Nonimmigrant Status: What You Should Know
You need this form to apply to USCIS (the federal agency responsible for granting permanent resident or immigrant status) for the following exceptions or adjustments of status: You are an F or M student; and You are an F visa holder or your F visa has expired; and You are in the United States on an F nonimmigrant visa To apply to be granted an F visa or a change to the status of your status as an F, you must file a Form I-129, Application to Advance My Application for Alien Status, with USCIS. Read these instructions carefully. Application Process | Form I-129 Form I-539 is a paper application that must be signed by you (the applicant), in front of a notary or other representative. What should I include on my form? Make sure that all answers are true and correct. Complete an application form. Attach a fee of 85.00 if applicable. This fee will cover the fee of the USCIS agent when you file your application for an expedited or an approved form of admission. If the form has not been approved and if you do not have a visa with you in person, you can use Form DS-2019, Application for Alien Status. How to File Your Form Read these instructions carefully before filing your form. If you need more space to complete an answer, use a separate sheet of paper. Read these instructions carefully before filing your form Complete the forms for each part of the application.
Online alternatives enable you to to prepare your doc administration and supercharge the productivity of your respective workflow. Carry out the short guide as a way to comprehensive I-539, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status, stay away from mistakes and furnish it in the well timed method:
How to complete a I-539, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status on-line:
- On the web site with all the kind, click on Get started Now and go into the editor.
- Use the clues to fill out the appropriate fields.
- Include your personal information and call facts.
- Make positive that you simply enter correct info and quantities in proper fields.
- Carefully check the written content of the sort in the process as grammar and spelling.
- Refer that will help portion when you have any inquiries or tackle our Help group.
- Put an electronic signature on your own I-539, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status together with the assist of Signal Device.
- Once the form is done, push Carried out.
- Distribute the prepared form by means of electronic mail or fax, print it out or help save on your equipment.
PDF editor allows you to definitely make alterations towards your I-539, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status from any world wide web related gadget, personalize it as reported by your preferences, indication it electronically and distribute in numerous strategies.