Award-winning PDF software
I-539 biometrics Form: What You Should Know
If the applicant or co-applicant does not agree to pay the biometric services fee, USCIS may ask for proof of payment from the applicant. USCIS will not accept any form or written evidence other than a check from the applicant to support a biometric services fee payment. If the applicant or co-applicant does not agree to pay the biometrics service fee, USCIS may make reasonable efforts to find an alternative payment source. USCIS will not accept any form or written evidence other than a check from the applicant to support a biometric services fee payment. USCIS will not provide the applicant or co-applicant with additional information regarding the biometrics service fee, or any documentation other than the payment form for the fee and a copy of the I-539 filing fee. USCIS will not provide the applicant's or co-applicant's I-539F, G-1, or employment authorization document (or other documentation issued by USCIS authorizing employment or employment-related documents) with a copy of the biometric services fee receipt. Suspensions of Biometrics Requirement Effective Immediately May 20, 2023 — On May 20, 2020, USCIS, via the USCIS Website, will cease requiring biometrics for certain Class of Nonimmigrant Status applicants. USCIS will suspend the requirement to submit biometrics before applying for a nonimmigrant visa on May 20, 2022. Class of Nonimmigrant Visa Applicant Biometrics Suspension Effective May 20, 2023 — Until further notice, USCIS will no longer require certain applicants from a list of countries specified in Section 221(a)(3) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) to submit biometrics. Fees will not be charged to applicants from any other list of countries for biometrics. Exceptions will apply depending on the applicant's status and the country in which an applicant is applying. USCIS will continue to accept and process Form I-485, Change of Address for immigration purposes of applicants from this list from the date of suspension through the date of permanent residence. Note: For information regarding the application process on which the biometric requirement is based, refer to the “How To Get a Nonimmigrant Visa” section included in the Instructions to Form I-485, which provides detailed information regarding nonimmigrant visa eligibility and fee information.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form I-539, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form I-539 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form I-539 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form I-539 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.