Award-winning PDF software
I-539 h4 Form: What You Should Know
I-539 applicant must provide the following information on the front and back of the form. This information will be used by USCIS in determining the validity of the visa/green card. If you are a minor, you must enter your birthdate on the front and back of the I-539. The I-539 applicant must provide the following information if you are an unaccompanied minor from Guatemala or El Salvador. Your address is required in order to determine your eligibility for an expedited H-4 visa or green card. The required data should be printed from the back of the form, if it is available. Part 2: Documentation of Your Employment in Your Country. All employment required for the status of an H-4 visa or a G-1 visa must be reported on I-539 to prove that you are currently employed in the United States to qualify for the status of a nonimmigrant. If you have lived or worked for an employer in a foreign country for any period of more than three months prior to applying for admission to the United States, you must report this employment on your I-539. A new Form I-769, Employment Authorization Document, to document employment with employers outside the United States, must be completed and uploaded into the system no later than the month following the month of filing your I-539 if you previously completed I-769 (see the Instructions for Form I-769 for details). The Form I-769 is not required after you file Form I-539. It is not necessary to complete a separate Form 1120-T, Report of Employment of Certain Highly Skilled Immigrants, if the Form I-539 includes information for status as a nonimmigrant. Part 3: Biometrics. A photocopy of your foreign passport, green card, or visa is required to apply for status as a nonimmigrant for any period of time. If you are applying for status as an EAD, you will be required to provide a certificate of your current biometrics on your I-539(A)(1). This information must be printed from the right side of your passport page. The biometrics must be printed from the top of the page and must include the first four digits of your social security number (SSN). A photocopy of your driver's license or other government-issued identification card is not sufficient documentation.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form I-539, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form I-539 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form I-539 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form I-539 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.